North America has been a fundamental part of Core Communications’ portfolio since our formation. We are experts in the USA and Canada.
From our team of senior marketing and PR professionals, we have seven highly experienced, specialist staff whose knowledge of the North America, through destination marketing, PR, representation, and personal travel bring unrivalled expertise to every North American client with whom we work.
Listed below are sample highlights of our recent work with Port of Seattle and partners to promote Seattle and Washington State in UK and Ireland:
- Over $2.9m earned media coverage in 2017
- Over 80 trade professionals educational visits to Seattle and WA
- Over 600 media features secured on Seattle and WA per annum
- 115 tour operators featured Seattle and WA in 2016 and we increased this to 150 by the end of 2017
- More than 170 new product streams coming to market as a result of our UK work.
Core Communications and our team members have delivered outstanding work for North American clients including:
- Province of Quebec – full representation – 20 years
- Utah Office of Tourism – full representation – 5 years
- Destination British Columbia – consumer and trade marketing – 3 years
- Nova Scotia – TV and culinary product programmes
- Air Canada PR and copy writing support to their press office
The team also has particularly strong experience working with or for airports and airlines, including new route development.
Click here to read about our team.